Re: (no subject)...But there should be...

Good point, John!!

I automatically delete anything without an entry in the Subject line so

Lord knows what important topics I'm missing!!

Bruce Hunter

Emergency Measures Officer

Regional Municipality of Waterloo

150 Frederick Street

Kitchener, ON, N2G 4J3

(519) 575-4837  (519) 654-1950 (pager)

hubruce@region.waterloo.on.ca

"Teaching is learning twice."

                      John Andrews

                      <andrewsjp@chartertn.n        To:

                      et>                           cc:       radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

                      Sent by:                      Subject:  Re: (no subject)...But there should be...

                      owner-radsafe@list.van

                      derbilt.edu

                      06/19/2003 11:31 AM

                      Please respond to John

                      Andrews

Just a note, Please, when you send something to radsafe, put in a

subject line.  I, for one, am plagued with spam and those with no

subject line are really suspect.  Just give us a clue about what it is

about.  Please!

John Andrews

Knoxville, Tennessee