now looking for a supplier of Pu-236 sources

Thanks to the excellent response I had to a previous posting asking about a possible suppliers for a specifc radionuclide, I have been requested to ask about the availability of Pu-236.

I understand from a colleague that this is no longer available from our existing supplier in the UK.  We use this material to spike samples, usually low level environmental samples, so that we can establish the yield for the chemical seperation of Plutonium.

I would be grateful if anyone in Radsafe land could point me to a supplier of this material.  Alternatively, or in addition, my colleague is keen to talk to other individuals who do this type of analysis to see if there are other established methods that could be adopted.

Thanks again,
       Julian