Re: Radon and Lung Cancer: What the studies really say.

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 epirad@mchsi.com wrote:

>  there have been innumerable case-control studies that support

> the LNT that have both external and internal validity.  I can provide details

> if you email me directly.

	--There are case-control studies that seem to indicate agreement

with LNT and others that seem to indicate disagreement. The

statement normally made by those who present these studies is that they

are "consistent with" LNT. I don't remember statements that they "support"

LNT. Their statistics are too poor to make such claims.