Re: Radon and Lung Cancer: What the studies really say.

Fifteen out of the 18 major case-control studies reported an increased risk

for radon exposure at 100 Bq/m3. This is also in agreement with the North

American Residential pooling.  Further, unlike ecologic studies,

misclassification in case-control studies generally bias the results torward

no association as we have demonstrated previously.  As presented at a recent

meeting of the American Statistical Society, the North American Residential

Pooling study supports the LNT.

  http://www.aarst.org/news_pdf/2002_IowaU_Follow-up_Study.pdf