Re: Re: Re: Mossman paper in Health Physics News - The Debate is Over

> On Thu, 19 Jun 2003, Gary Howard wrote:

>   Rather than offering

> > rewards perhaps you could hire an eidemiologist or statistician?

	--I responded to all of this message last night, but I now

remember that I did try to hire at least three prominent Epidemiologists

(or their students, if they did not have time) to review my paper prepared

for the NCRP Committee and now posted as Item #7 on my web site. Each of

them declined.