RE: Radon and Lung Cancer: What the studies really say.

Bill:

Why do you feel it is so important to defend the scientific validity of the

LNT at low levels when even NCRP, ICRP et al. conceded years ago that there

is no scientific evidence to "prove, or even support the concept" and that

most populations exposure to LDR "do not show deleterious effects and most

populations show beneficial effects"?  They recommend its use anyway solely

on the basis of "prudence."  Numerous msgs on this list have recently

changed the premise that such usage is prudent.

Ted Rockwell