lung cancers, primary vs secondary

	A few days ago, someone said that my lung cancer data were no good

because many of the deaths included were from cases where lung cancer was

secondary, a metathesis from other cancers. I sent a query about this to

NCHS and received the reply below.

Bernard L. Cohen

Physics Dept.

University of Pittsburgh