Re: No Cancer Link to Wires

I believe they are "disappointed" because they want to

have a cause of THEIR cancers.  Without a cause, they

have no way of protecting themselves from the source

of the cancer.

What is interesting is that while smoking is so linked

to lung cancer, smokers insulate themselves from

worrying about the risk by assuming that it cannot

happen to them.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisland/ny-liemf253345369jun25,0,1446507.story

> No Cancer Link to Wires

> Study: No evidence electromagnetic fields cause

> breast tumors

> By Dan Fagin

> STAFF WRITER

. . .

> "I think 'disappointed' is a good word to use for

> how we feel," said

> Mary Dowden, a nurse and activist who formerly lived

> in Garden City and

> served on an advisory board to the Stony Brook

> study. "I still feel

> there are a lot of questions unanswered," said

> Dowden, who lives in

> Southbury, Conn. "I really believe it hasn't been

> comprehensive enough."

. . .

=====

-- John