Re: Radon - county linear model and LNT

> Dr. Cohen, are you now saying you are not using a linear model to test the LNT?

> You previously said you derived a LNT model that was equivalent to the BIER IV

> model.  Do you recall the discussions we had concerning the validity of your

> assumptions you used for your model?

	--Since LNT uses a linear relationship between lung cancer and

radon, of course I use it to see if LNT predicts the observed results. How

else could I possibly test LNT? If that is what Lubin means, how could he

possibly criticize it? I assumed that he was referring to my treatments of

confounding factors.