Re: lung cancers, primary vs secondary

	This is not enough reason for me to go to the substantial effort

of entering the SEER data into my data bases, unless there is reason to

believe that analyses with them would be publishable. Note that SEER data

are not available for most of my counties. One of the strengths of my

analyses is that they include data for most U.S. counties, including those

with 90% of the U,S, population. Data for a single state are much more

susceptible to statistical variations and confounding factors that are

averaged out in a national study.

Bernard L. Cohen

Physics Dept.

University of Pittsburgh