Re: Linearity of covariates and radon exposure - Concrete"theoretically" plausible explanantion!

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 epirad@mchsi.com wrote:

> You asked for a concrete theoretical explanation for what was casuing your

> inverse association - I provided it.   If I perform it, it is no longer

> theoretical.

	--I don't ask you to perform any analyses. I only ask for a

concrete hypothetical example. I can't dig out anything specific from the

Lubin paper, so I ask that you just be specific about what you are

referring to. I don't now remember what Lubin paper you are referring to.