Upcoming ICRR meeting in Brisbane

As many of you probably know the ICRR meeting, August 17-22, will be in

Brisbane:

http://www.radres.org/RRS_Meeting_2003.htm

I will therefore very probably be in the Cairns area approx. Aug. 9-15 (to

adjust for the jet lag) and wonder if there will be any other Radsafer in

there around that time. Please write me directly.

I also want to take the opportunity to (once again) thank a number of

Radsafers who have given me feedback on various issues earlier.

Bjorn Cedervall      bcradsafers@hotmail.com

http://www.geocities.com/bjorn_cedervall/