Re: Severe limitations of ecologic data, not overcome by STRATIFICATION

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 epirad@mchsi.com wrote:

> To my knowledge, Dr. Cohen never addressed Dr. Greenland's assertions below.

	--As explained in Sec. 1 of item #7 on my web site, the basic

equation I am testing is a relationship between ecological variables, so

only confounding by ecological variables is relevant unless they can be

shown to be affected by individual level variables. This can only be shown

by use of a concrete hypothetical example. Some such examples are given in

that paper, but all are shown to be highly implausible.