  From: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu]On Behalf Of Jim Hardeman

  Sent: Fri, July 11, 2003 8:53 AM

  To: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

  Subject: Re: Senate Bill 1043

  ... and if you think dealing with NRC is fun, you'll just LOVE dealing

with EPA. You ain't seen nothin' yet!

  Jim Hardeman

  Jim_Hardeman@dnr.state.ga.us

  >>> <BLHamrick@AOL.COM> 7/10/2003 23:48:23 >>>

  In a message dated 7/10/2003 9:27:22 PM Pacific Standard Time,

csmarcus@ucla.edu writes:

    I think we have to remove NRC from byproduct material and university

research reactors.

  I think that the EPA would then fill the void.

  Barbara