AW: Fw: [srp] WORLD COMMITTEE ON RADIATION RISK

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Von: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu]Im Auftrag von GWilton

Gesendet: Freitag, 11. Juli 2003 17:07

An: Don Jordan; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Betreff: Re: Fw: [srp] WORLD COMMITTEE ON RADIATION RISK

The roster of scientists includes: Mangano, Bertell,

Sternglass and Sherman, the only name missing is

Rokke!

---------------------------------------

Rokke is an "expert" on DU, so his name is correctly omitted....

>From this side of the "big pool" (the Atlantic ocean) I can only add that

Ms. Schmitz-Feuerhake seems to be a combination of all the US and Canadian

persons mentioned above. She is known of not really falsifying results, but

to omit the results which do not fit her intentions (what is the

difference?)  She was almost expelled from her university because of this

fact. My experience with "scientists" from Russia, Bjelorussia, etc. is,

that they try to enter the circles of western green movements and to have

their benefits from that. Several names on the list are well known to our

experts to live on their enrollment on green projects.

Best regards,

Franz