Re: Media bias

One of my very closest friends is a very large man, a white-haired negro of

stunning appearance. He left Disneyland ( aka Los Alamos) for a high-level

position back at Bagdad-on-the -Potomac.I thought it quite out of character for

him to run for State Senate. He did, and won. A real dipstick reporter  asked

him, " Dr.Williams, how does it feel to be the first Black conservative

Republican  from Fairfax County?"  To which he answered, " I really don't know. I've

never been white."