RE: The Ultimate Hormesis Paper

I agree with the notion that the study should be submitted to a refereed journal and published as is.  It sounds to me as if the authors have done at least as good an epidemiological study as most other epidemiological papers I have read.  If there are questions about age adjustment, confounding factors, etc., those questions should be asked and answered in peer review.  Isn't the purpose of peer review to review papers independently?

Ruth

--

Ruth F. Weiner

ruthweiner@aol.com