RE: Abundance of 727 KeV Line in Bi-212

Dear Leo,

You may also try:

S.A. Woods, D.K. Tyler, M.J. Woods, (2001). Nuclear data used in the

analysis of thorium in the workplace. Radiation Protection Dosimetry 97,

133-136.

Regards,

Arvic Harms

Dr Arvic Harms

Centre for Acoustics and Ionising Radiation

National Physical Laboratory

Queens Road

Teddington TW11 0LW

Middlesex

United Kingdom

E-mail: arvic.harms@npl.co.uk

Tel ++44 20 8943 8512

Fax ++44 20 8614 0488

privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.

If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or

disclose such information.

NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any

attachments are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881

Registered Office: Teddington, Middlesex, United Kingdom TW11 0LW.