Re: Depleted Uranium

I thought there already were a number of Gulf War vets

"carrying" an internal load of DU with no known ill effects thus

far. That should save Bob and others the inconvenience of the excess

baggage. Gee whiz, folks, it's hot outside!

Cheers,

Maury Siskel     maury@webtexas.com

PS If not already known, some of you might enjoy glancing for

radioactive materials at:  http://www.unitednuclear.com/

For Jaro and Bob, I'm still trying to see if I might get you a piece

of DU ....

I have gotten that dreaded furniture disease. ...

that's when your chest is falling into your drawers!