Re: Depleted Uranium

Hahahaha.... as I've mentioned before on RADSAFE I have a bathroom full of uranium glazed bathroom tile (over 200).  When I have parties I put a Ludlum survey meter and a pancake probe in the bathroom next to the tiles - it makes a great conversation piece....  Hormesis....  My daughter is NEVER sick...(LOL)....

Joel Baumbaugh (baumbaug@nosc.mil)

SSC-SD