RE: The Ultimate Hormesis Paper

I believe that extraodinary claims require

extraordinary proof.  What problems have the authors

had?  It seems odd that they would have problems

acquiring the necessary data based on their

affiliations.

I certainly would like to see their work reviewed in

an appropriate journal.

=====

-- John

John Jacobus, MS