HPS (ANSI) Standards - Electronic Capability

There have been requests from members of the Health Physics Society, to be able to download standards, beyond those that are currently available in the Members Only Section, Standards Page. At this past Thursdays meeting of the Standards Committee, we approved the offer by Casper Sun, who has volunteered to scan in all available HPS N13 and N43 standards, that are not currently available for download. Once the scanned in documents are received, and reviewed according to Standard Committee procedures, they will be uploaded to the server, and, will be available for download, by any member of the Health Physics Society. Announcement of the availability will be included in the HPS Broadcast E-Mail, and, I will announce their availability in the various professional listservers as well.

Sandy Perle

Director, Technical

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel: (714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax: (714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/