Re: Theft Prevention

I have a few studies done in relation to this and the "dirty bomb" issue. In any case I have some in PDF format at my office.

I can send them out but I'm not sure if this list does attachments or not?

Louis N. Molino, Sr., CET

FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI

LNMolino@aol.com

979-690-3607 (Home Office)

979-458-0795 (Fire Field Office)

"A Texan with a Jersey Attitude"

The comments contained in this E-mail are the opinions of the author and the author alone. I in no way ever intend to speak for any person or organization that I am in any way whatsoever involved or associated with unless I specifically state that I am doing so. Further this E-mail is intended only for it's stated recipient and may contain private and or confidential materials retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed in the public

domain by the original author.