Re: Detailed evidence fails to support man-made climate change

Review the designs and analyses of the research and come to your own

conclusions. There obviously is nothing decisive or divine about the

individuals or organs which convey the messages. Do you see better now?

And of course, there are people on this list who complain about bad

science. There are people on this list who complain about good science.

And there may be some who have closed their eyes to reasonable weights

of evidence and who possibly have not even looked at the science since

publication of the NAS message over a decade ago.

Maury