Re: Detailed evidence fails to support man-made climate change

Actually, I think there is something to be said for

who delivers the message.  We rail against politicials

who do not support the pro-nuclear view for using bad

science, like Senators Markey, Kennedy and Clinton.

And the Senator Inhofe credentials are . . .

May be it is starting out as a bad week, but if you do

not think a politician is pushing a political agenda,

then I am surprised.

What is the concensus of climate scientist?

=====

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist