Aptec MCA cards

Texas A&M University Nuclear Engineering department is looking for some

Aptec MCA cards to augment the collection of Aptec MCA cards that we already

have.  We are trying to build up a large set of cards that will all work

with the same software for instructional purposes.  We currently have Aptec

5000 series PC cards and are looking for that series or newer that will work

with our existing Aptec software.  Given that Aptec was bought out by

Canberra, we can't get them directly from the manufacturer anymore.

We are interested in buying cards from someone who is upgrading their MCA

hardware or just has extras sitting around.  We could also work it as a

charitable contribution if that would be easier or preferable for your

company.

Dr. Matthew Arno

Texas A&M Nuclear Engineering

arno@tamu.edu