Re: Laymans questions on hormesis and LNT

I suspect that there is information available on this.  The TRIGA

reactors at General Atomic in San Diego were used to do this type of

irradiation on animals (dogs, I believe) for the military.  This was

done rather quietly, is suspect because no one wants to see beagles

hurt.  I have no information about who did the work or what the project

was for.  I was just a bystander maintaining the monitoring equipment.

This work was done in the mid-60's to the best of my memory.

John Andrews

Knoxville, Tennessee