Keithley Ion Chamber Parts

Help.  I am looking for a supplier of the desiccant cartridges for a

Keithley 36150 ion chamber survey instrument.  I know the company was taken

over by Victoreen/ Cardinal Health, but they do not stock the part any

more.  I have found a company that makes the desiccant, but they have a

minimum $400.00 order (that equates to a few thousand of these - I need a

ew dozen.)

Thanks for your help,

Joey Michael

Health Physicist Assistant