OT: Re: Radiological Emergency Preparedness: .... Request forComments

Naw, 100 monkeys would have come up with a shorter and more logical list!

My $0.02 worth ...

Jim Hardeman

Jim_Hardeman@dnr.state.ga.us

<LNMolino@AOL.COM> 09/02/2003 21:03:09 >>>

>>In a message dated 9/2/2003 6:41:31 PM Central Daylight Time,

>>crispy_bird@YAHOO.COM writes:

>> Is a "fast-breaking event" the same as an "emergency?"s.

>> If it is why do they not say so?

>It's the FEDS they love making up language! Has anyone ever seen the

FAAT

>book from FEMA? It's the FEMA Acronyms, Abbreviations and terms list

and can be

>found at <A

HREF="http://www.fema.gov/usr/usrdocs.shtm";>http://www.fema.gov/usr/usrdocs.shtm</A>

scroll down.

Wow -- that is a fat list...

I always wondered if anyone actually tried putting 100 monkeys in a

room full of typewriters -- I guess FEMA decided to give it a try.

C.