RE: Hanford Site Cleanup Standards

Mike, I like your argument.  However, when such a suit has been brought against a private company (like a utility), it has almost always been unsuccessful (I know of no case where it has been successful).

 DOE agreed up front to pay some kind of compensation (actually I would call it caving in to the anti-nukes)to certain people who had received significant occupational radiation doses, is disputing other claims, and has as far as I know paid nothing for non-occupational exposure.

Ruth

--

Ruth F. Weiner

ruthweiner@aol.com