Re: Hanford Site Cleanup Standards

Steve Dapra let me know that the link I sent last night for the NRC's future

rulemaking on Controlling the Disposition of Solid Materials was faulty.  For

those of you interested, please try the following instead:

Go to http://ruleforum.llnl.gov/, then scroll down, and on the far left,

click on:  "Information/Comment Requests," then the rulemaking information should

be at the top:  Controlling the Disposition of Solid Materials.  Let me know

if that works for you and I'll resend the information to Radsafe.

Barbara