Olde Manuals-Catalogs II

Folks

Following up on Peter Vernig's generous offer:

If you have any old radiation instrument manuals or catalogs (pre 1970) that

you wish to get rid of, I promise to give them a good home. Among other

things, this sort of material is useful for writing up the descriptions of

items in the ORAU collection (http://www.orau.org/ptp/museumdirectory.htm).

These things are an under-appreciated but important part of our history.

Along the same lines, you can name your price if you can provide a copy of

the  United States Atomic Energy Commission's first "Radiation Instrument

Catalog" The date would have been 1947 or 1948. That is worth its weight in

gold.

Thanks

Paul Frame

PTP MS 11