From: Strom, Daniel J

Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 1:46 PM

To: 'liste de distribution pour les RADIOCHIMISTEs'; 'Jennifer Stewart'

Cc: Strom, Daniel J; Michael G. Stabin (michael.g.stabin@vanderbilt.edu)

Subject: RE: Atomic Data and Nuclear Tables Reference Book

Electronic data are available from Mike Stabin at

http://www.doseinfo-radar.com/ or links on that site.

Be sure to check http://www2.bnl.gov/ton/ for a table of the nuclides.

The Particle Data Group has a lot of data http://pdg.lbl.gov/ .

Finally, note that many links to radiological matters can be found at

http://eneabba.net/

http://www.ans.org/links/

http://www.orau.org/ptp/infores.htm

http://rclsgi.eng.ohio-state.edu/nuclear/links/nuclear-links.html

http://www.nrpb.org/links/index.htm

http://www.ncrp.com/links.html

http://www.umich.edu/~radinfo/

http://www.physics.isu.edu/radinf/rsotoolbox.htm

- Dan Strom

The opinions expressed above, if any, are mine alone and have not been

reviewed or approved by Battelle, the Pacific Northwest National

Laboratory, or the U.S. Department of Energy.

Daniel J. Strom, Ph.D., CHP

Environmental Technology Directorate, Pacific Northwest National

Laboratory Mail Stop K3-56, PO BOX 999, Richland, Washington 99352-0999

USA

Overnight: Battelle for the U.S. DOE, 790 6th St., Richland WA 99352

ATTN: Dan Strom K3-56 Telephone (509) 375-2626 FAX (509) 375-2019

mailto:strom@pnl.gov Brief Resume:

http://www.pnl.gov/bayesian/strom/strombio.htm

Pagemaster for  http://www.pnl.gov/bayesian   http://qecc.pnl.gov

http://bidug.pnl.gov