[Fwd: Re: dry ice]

As you can see, this is just a tad dated (!), but I just happened across

notes from a dry ice supplier. They give approximate cooling times with

ice wrapped in an insulated container as:

5-7 lbs.     18-24 hrs.

8-12 lbs.    24-40 hrs.

13-20 lbs.   40-60 hrs.

I realize that everyone has been awaiting this news with bated breath

<g>

Cheers,

Maury Siskel      maury@webtexas.com

PP=PPP