Re: Four Non-HPs Against One Health Physicist

Hey, I just believe what I read.  You'll have to ask the cutting-edge

investigative reporter that broke this story from which reference he

obtained the figure of 2000 isotopes.

Sounds to me like a government coverup of how we're all at risk from this

naturally-occurring radioactive material.  I guess we need to start fining

Mother Nature for polluting the environment.

Vincent King

Grand Junction, CO