Re: Four Non-HPs Against One Health Physicist

I really wonder how we (man) ever survived from the day life first crawled out of the ocean to several million years later without the expertise of the EPA, pharmacists, and Sternglass's of the world, and especially the news reporting agencies of the world.

    Radium in drinking water standards are protective: a health physicist.  Radium in drinking water standards are NOT protective:  a pharmacologist in EPA`s Office of Radiation and Indoor Air

What do they (water processors) do with the excess radium they take out of our drinking water?  How do they ensure that it never gets back into the water supply?  Do they send it to the WIP or Yucca?

I wonder how many lives can be saved by not drinking any water that has radium in it?

There is no limit on the amount of radium in agricultural water use for our beef, farm raised catfish, corn, chickens, etc., or is there?

Was there ever a study done on the people living, working, and visiting the Hot Springs Arkansas area and their longevity?  People and their children often drank copious quantities of the radium laced water and soaked in the radium containing mineral baths.

Dean Chaney, CHP