Re: Four Non-HPs Against One Health Physicist

Does the Department of Agriculture know that radium my

be irrigation water?  (Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh

my!)

--- High Plains Drifter <magna1@jps.net> wrote:

> I really wonder how we (man) ever survived from the

> day life first crawled out of the ocean to several

> million years later without the expertise of the

> EPA, pharmacists, and Sternglass's of the world, and

> especially the news reporting agencies of the world.

. . .

> There is no limit on the amount of radium in

> agricultural water use for our beef, farm raised

> catfish, corn, chickens, etc., or is there?

=====

"May we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

Dwight D. Eisenhower

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist