Re: DU

In a message dated 9/12/2003 8:00:43 AM Central Daylight Time,

crispy_bird@yahoo.com writes:

they loose

aerodynmaic stability and start tubbling.

I hate it when that aerodynamic stability gets "loose."

While teaching at West Point, I read an essay my young son wrote for school

about riding down the hill at the USMA golf course in the snow in an inner

tube. He wrote it as "tubbing" and that always looked funny to me. I now can see

that he must have meant that he was "tubbling."

Bob C