Re: DU

Sorry for the misspellings.  I am not retired, so I am

trying to squeeze in the reading e-mails with the

work.  The former is certainly more interesting than

the latter.

--- BobCherry@AOL.COM wrote:

> Daylight Time,

> crispy_bird@yahoo.com writes:

> they loose

> aerodynmaic stability and start tubbling.

> I hate it when that aerodynamic stability gets

> "loose."

> While teaching at West Point, I read an essay my

> young son wrote for school

> about riding down the hill at the USMA golf course

> in the snow in an inner

> tube. He wrote it as "tubbing" and that always

> looked funny to me. I now can see

> that he must have meant that he was "tubbling."

> Bob C

=====

"May we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

Dwight D. Eisenhower

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist