DU

DU ordinance does seem to leave us in an inconsistent and cynical position.

Our leaders derive great benefit from stirring up fear of terrorism in our

population and from beating the drum about terrorists detonating a "dirty

bomb." The degree of fear mongering is like nothing I have ever seen

before. All the while we are about as likely to die from being struck by

lightening as dying in a terrorist attack.  We use large numbers of our own

dirty DU weapons and then claim that they are harmless, and not a

radiological weapon at all.

regards rh