Radium Article in Florida paper

Radsafe:

Yesterday I sent a brief note to Scott Streater,  the report who wrote the

article posted to radsafe on Wednesday [see hyperlink below]  expressing my

dismay at the inaccuracy of the article and the graphic which accompanied

it.

LINK TO ARTICLE IN QUESTION:

http://www.pensacolanewsjournal.com/news/090703/Local/ST002.shtml

The reporter has gotten back to me today [see his email below the

"=======" ] asking what I felt was "inaccurate and misleading". As he notes

below, a "physician from the American Cancer Society" wrote him stating it

was accurate. I have a number of clear concerns I will put into a note

which I'll prepare this weekend.

However, if anyone who read or might read the article in the Pensacola News

Journal [click on hyperlink above] about radium in water, and wants to

suggest their thoughts which may raise points I might overlook,  in a reply

which I'll compile and edit, please send your comments to me and I'll pull

them together into a single submission.

Alternatively, feel free to follow the links in the above article to send a

comment yourself directly to the journalist, Mr. Streater.

Stewart Farber, MS Public Health

Consulting Scientist

[203] 367-0791

======