Re: Radium article

Radsafers,

After reading the reporters reply, it seemed like he was saying that

elininating the 1 in 10000 chance of causing cancer in one person equals

saving 1 life.   I guess this is the first time I looked closely at the

'anti' logic.   So, not to start a whole new thread, but have any of you

already come up with a "sound-bite" size rebuttal for this argument??

You can reply off line if you want.

thanks  - - -john rich

(the opinions are mine, the mistakes are mine, the blame is mine, the

credit is theirs)

john.rich@sargentlundy.com