RE: Contact for INEL dosimetry records

Message forwarded to Ken Whitham, the INL (ex INEL, ex INEEL) radcon program manager.

Dave Neil

-----Original Message-----

From: james.g.barnes@ATT.NET [mailto:james.g.barnes@ATT.NET]

Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 4:50 PM

To: RadSafe Bulletin Board

Subject: Contact for INEL dosimetry records

Hi, all;

I have a elderly, retired employee whom I am helping get some information on

his past dosimetry.  He worked at INEL on two projects for a third-party

company.

Could someone please send me the contact name and address for dose requests

for INEL.  I suspect he should have some film/TLD results, and perhaps an

incident report or two.  Time frame is late 1950's / early 1960's.

Please send to me offline.

Thanks,

Jim Barnes, CHP

RSO