Re: Article: UN atomic watchdog steps up efforts against nuclearterrorism

Maury -

Yeah, I think in this case "ignorance is bliss". If IAEA spends money like a lot of the agencies here spend their ODP grant funds, I REALLY don't want to know.

Jim

>>> maury <maury@webtexas.com> 9/17/2003 22:12:16 >>>

Hi Jim (Hardeman),

I wonder if it might be a remarkable experience to be able to see once

in agonizing detail exactly where and to whom all those 23 million

dollars go. Have you ever had occasion to see details like that?  I'm

not sure I'd understand it or have the patience to grind through such

details, but I wonder exactly how such a huge sum of money gets used.

Then again ... maybe I'd prefer to remain ignorant.

Maury Siskel                  maury@webtexas.com

_____

PP=PPP