RE: If you do Science, use the Scientific Method!

MessageMike:

I don't know of any good data that show deleterious effects from LDR.

"By-stander effects" are not themselves deleterious; they are merely

evidence of the organism's healthy efforts to defend itself.  Extrapolation

from bomb survivors etc. is not convincing evidence.  These NCRP and other

reports themselves admit that there is no evidence of harm at low levels.

And they admit that "most populations exposed to LDR" do not show

deleterious effects and do show benefits.  If the very reports that are

trying to sell us LNT cannot produce a case for it, I don't think we should

be trying to do it for them.  And they are simply unwilling to look at the

data which show hormesis.  They won't fund research on it, they won't look

at the material they've been given.  And they rely only on the demonstrably

false argument that it is prudent to assume the worst.  That is not science.

It is transparently politics.

Ted Rockwell