Re: If you do Science, use the Scientific Method!

While I welcome your opinions, I get very suspicious when one party claims that

anyone who disagrees with his point of view is "deceitful."  Perhaps, it would be

useful to post what, exactly, about NESHAPS you consider "deceitful."

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com