Re: If you do Science, use the Scientific Method!

What you seem to be saying is that if one physician says that a pill

will benefit me, while the consensus of physicians says that this pill

will kill me, I should take the pill.  Not me, thank-you.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com