Re: If you do Science, use the Scientific Method!

Barbara wrote:

> And, I think if the consensus is that we do not know the

> effects in the low dose or low-dose rate region, and those effects

> could include benefits, then it is not accurate to say that assuming

> harm is prudent. Barbara

I think Bill's response to Barbara's comment is a case of apples and

oranges. In Barbara's comment, the theme is that there is no

consensus, based on any real measurements, experimentation.

In Bill's case, there most likely is observation, data and

documentation.

I don't think you can simplify the issue to this lowest common

denominator. They are a different beast.

There will be no further response from me regarding this today, since

I am flying back to CA from FL this afternoon. Perhaps tomorrow!

Sandy Perle

Director, Technical

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax:(714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/