Re: If you do Science, use the Scientific Method!

Let's look at your example a little more realistically. Your physician

says take an asprin. The consensus of LNT physicians says that taking

1000 asprins is dangerous to your health; therefore, the effect of one

asprin could be dangerous. Your experience is that one asprin has always

worked on the ailment for which you sought the physician. I would take

the asprin as the physician prescribed.

Tom

--

Thomas Mohaupt, M.S., CHP