Re: If you do Science, use the Scientific Method!

Not true!

Many  EPA (RCRA, CERCLA, CWA, TSCA, ...) requirements are just as

conservative.  Take a look at the requirements for the demolition or

renovation of buildings with asbestos, or become a PRP for a superfund

site.  In general, the EPA uses a LNT approach when dealing with chemical

carcinogens.  Some States, e.g., CA, are even more conservative than EPA

requirements.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton